Adobe connect app (2021.3.27) opens blank with white screen
ISSUE DESCRIPTION: Adobe connect app (2021.3.27) open blank with white screen
REASON: This happens after installing the latest version of Adobe connect app 2021.3.27
SOLUTION: This has been reported as a BUG and it is being investigated by engineering team.
- Right Click on the Connect Icon on the Desktop > Go to Shortcuts
- Add –disable-gpu at the end as shown below (Note the space after connect.exe and do not copy and paste the double dash – actually type it in)
- Open the app from the desktop and launch the meeting from it, it should be working fine.
- If you are using Windows 10 then update the display Adaptor drivers which you can download from link – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/update-drivers-in-windows-10-ec62f46c-ff14-c91d-eead-d7126dc1f7b6
- Copy the URL that opens the Adobe Connect meeting room from the browser.
- Open the Adobe Connect App from the desktop with suggested parameter. Adding –disable-gpu at the end of Target as mentioned in Adobe Screenshot. (take careful note the double dash and the space and do not copy and paste)
- Paste the URL to the “Room/ content link” field.
- The meeting room will open fine.
If you still need help then please report the issues sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org