How to set language English for all users login to On-Premise account
ISSUE DESCRIPTION: How to set language English for all users login to On-Premise account
- Adobe connect On-Premise
- Adobe connect Administration
- 1. Go to Adobe connect Database and get the output for DB query – SELECT * FROM PPS_ACL_PREFERENCES.
- There will be 2 columns TIME_ZONE_ID and LANG.
- If the LANG is set to any other value apart from 1 then it means the language is set to non-English.
- In order to change the language to English we need to set LANG to 1 for all ACL_ID. The ACL_ID is the PRINCIPAL_ID of the users created under your account.
- You can find the list of users under your account from PPS_PRINCIPALS table. Use this query – SELECT * FROM PPS_PRINCIPALS where TYPE=0.