All the logs are not created for ACTS server after upgrading to 10.6.2
ISSUE DESCRIPTION: All the logs are not created for ACTS server after upgrading to 10.6.2
This is how it looks like in 10.6.2:
This is how it should look like in ideal scenario:
- Adobe Connect version: 10.6.2
- Component: ACTS (Adobe Connect Transmuxing Service)
- The logLevel was set to 0 instead of 3 in Connect\10.6.0\ACTS\Config.ini
- Go to \Connect\10.6.0\ACTS\Config.ini
- Take a backup of config.ini
- Edit the file and set:
; trace=0, debug=1, info=2, warning=3, error=4, fatal=5. Default info
- Save config.ini file.
- Restart the Adobe Connect Transmuxing service.