Microphone Stops Transmitting Audio After Running the Audio Setup Wizard in a Meeting
Problem: Microphone stopped transmitting audio after running audio set up wizard in an Adobe Connect Meeting.
Note: This is fixed in Connect Version 9.4.
Here are the steps that will make the problem occur:
- Open the Meeting room.
- Enable the microphone within the Meeting room.
- Select the microphone and checked that microphone is working.
- Now run the Audio Setup Wizard.
- You will noticed that microphone is highlighted however there is no audio emitting.
Result: The microphone stops working after running the Audio Setup Wizard
The expectation: Microphone should not stop working,
This is a bug with Flash Player 11.9 which the Adobe Connect Add-in uses. This has been fixed by the Flash Player Team in its later releases and we need to integrate that fix into the Adobe Connect Add-in.
There are two instant workarounds:
- Right-click and open flash player microphone settings -simply opening the microphone settings causes the microphone to work again.
- Mute and again unmute the microphone by clicking on the microphone icon in the meeting client.