Monitor Disk Usage on an Adobe Connect Hosted Account.
***This blog contains an image, if you do not see it please refresh your browser ***
NOTE: This article applies to Adobe Connect Hosted accounts.
The current Adobe Connect Hosted Licensing structure has eight basic plans: four base plans for the Adobe Connect Training use case and four for the Webinar use case.
- Standard Training Host
- Premium Training Host
- Enterprise Training Host
- Education Training Host
- Standard Webinar Host
- Premium Webinar Host
- Enterprise Webinar Host
- Education Webinar Host
Storage details of Base Plans:
- The Standard Training/Webinar Host Base Plan – This plan comes with a 5GB/license for storage. Storage is allocated at the account level. If the customer needs additional storage, they will need to request and purchase it.
- The Premium Training/Webinar Host Base Plan – This plan comes with a 10GB/license storage allocation. Storage is allocated at the account level. If the customer needs more storage, they will need to request and purchase it.
- The Enterprise Training/Webinar Host Base Plan – This plan comes with an unlimited storage capacity. Storage is allocated at the account level and governed by a fair usage policy.
- The Education Training/Webinar Host Base Plan – This Comes with an unlimited storage capacity. Storage allocated at account level and governed by a fair usage policy.
To determine how much account data storage usage is purchased and consumed, the Adobe Connect Account Administrator must log in to the Adobe Connect account and navigate to Administration > Account > Account Summary.
Under the Features > System Features > Disk Usage, it will show the storage purchased and consumed so far.
The screenshot below shows that the customer purchased –
- One Standard Webinar Hosts license, which has 5GB of storage.
- 10 GB additional storage.
The total disk usage purchased is 15GB, and consumed so far is 3.65 GB.