Concurrent learner count increases when a training is opened on an apple device | Adobe Connect
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Concurrent learner count increases when a training is opened on an apple device and browser gets refreshed. Its reproducible only on an Apple Devices ( Ipad, Iphone, Apple desktop )
- Adobe Connect On-Premise / Hosted
- Adobe Connect version 10.0
Reason behind the behavior:
We have recently discovered a new bug which indicates this has happened post Adobe Connect 10 upgrade.
Steps to Replicate:
- Open a training in chrome/safari on an Apple Device (Ipad/Iphone/Apple Desktop)
- Go to Administration > Reports > View training Reports.
- Check the Concurrent Learners Report.
- Refresh the training page on the apple device.
- Now check the concurrent Learners report again and you will see the number of Concurrent Learners increased. It increases the value every time you refresh the training.
This is currently under investigation and will be fixed in future version.
Here is the Bug number #CONN-4112951 for this issue.