Choppy VoIP and UV Audio in Adobe Connect Meeting Archive Recordings
On-premise Adobe Connect clusters running Adobe Media Gateway for Unified Voice may produce choppy audio in Meeting Archive Recordings.
The solution is simple. Edit the silence level variable in: AMG_INSTALL_DIR \184.108.40.206_39\conf\Rtmp.xml
- Where it reads: <SilenceLevel>6</SilenceLevel>
- Change to: <SilenceLevel>0</SilenceLevel>
- Stop FMG/AMG service.
- Make sure FMGMain.exe is killed after stopping service
- Make sure FMGMaster.exe is killed after stopping service
- Start the AMG/FMG service
Note: Before editing any xml file on the server, be sure to create a backup copy.
Adobe Connect App for Windows, Adobe Media Gateway, Arkadin, Clustering, General, Install, Meeting, MeetingOne, Seminars, Telephony, Uncategorized, UV