Choppy VoIP and UV Audio in Adobe Connect Meeting Archive Recordings
On-premise Adobe Connect clusters running Adobe Media Gateway for Unified Voice may produce choppy audio in Meeting Archive Recordings.
The solution is simple. Edit the silence level variable in: AMG_INSTALL_DIR \220.127.116.11_39\conf\Rtmp.xml
- Where it reads: <SilenceLevel>6</SilenceLevel>
- Change to: <SilenceLevel>0</SilenceLevel>
- Stop FMG/AMG service.
- Make sure FMGMain.exe is killed after stopping service
- Make sure FMGMaster.exe is killed after stopping service
- Start the AMG/FMG service
Note: Before editing any xml file on the server, be sure to create a backup copy.