How to add 50000 users to the participant list of a meeting/training session in Adobe Connect
ISSUE DESCRIPTION: How to enable adding 50000 users to the participant list of the meeting/training.
- Adobe Connect On-Premise
- Adobe Connect 10.x and later
- There are 2 parameters that need to be upsized in order to meet this requirement.
DB_MAX_ROWS – It defines how many rows can be returned from a single query.
DB_TRANS_MAX_UPDATES – It defines how many updates can be made within a single transaction.
- Go to the following path on your Connect Server: \Connect\10.x
- Create a copy of the custom.ini file.
- Open the original custom.ini file and add the following entries:
- Restart the Adobe Connect Service and Adobe Media Server.