Adobe Connect Meeting Stuck On Loading Screen
Problem: Adobe Connect meeting launched from Adobe Connect application is stuck on loading screen.
- Adobe Connect Hosted
- Adobe Connect 10.1 and above
- Windows 10
Deleting Internet Explorer cache and cookies will resolve this issue. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open run box by pressing Windows key and “R” at the same time.
- Type “inetcpl.cpl” in the run box and hit OK.
- Click on General tab and under browsing history section click on “Delete”.
- Under Delete Browsing History window, make sure Temporary Internet files, Cookies and History is checked.
- Click on Delete and relaunch the meeting room.
- You can try launching the same meeting from other web browsers as well if they are available.