Launching the meeting in Adobe Connect App 64 bit causes high CPU usage in MAC
Problem Statement: Launching the meeting in Adobe Connect App 64 bit causes high CPU usage in MAC and system fan creates a lot of noise.
- Adobe Connect Hosted /On-premise
- OS: Mojave 10.14.4
- Processor: 2 core processor
- Adobe connect app: 2019.4.1
Steps to Replicate:
- Launch the meeting in Adobe connect app (64 bit).
- Check the activity monitor which will show the CPU usage for Adobe connect app is beyond 100%
- System fan creates a lot of noise.
Solution: This issue is still being investigated by the Engineering Team.
Additional Information: The was reported as a BUG- CONN-4112378 with engineering team and still being investigated.
- Install Adobe Connect App (32 bit) and launch the meeting. Download 32 bit Adobe connect app from link:
- Else, disable RTMPS from your Adobe Connect Account.