What does leadership mean to you? Warren Bennis defined leadership as “The capacity to translate vision into reality”. That’s exactly what our product teams have been doing heads down in the past year, and it’s gratifying to see this show in the voice of our customers.
Leadership has nothing to do with titles or hierarchy. As rightly put by Bill Gates “Leaders are those who empower others”. We believe in empowering our customers to deliver exceptional digital experiences and audience engagement translating to measurable benefits for their business. That’s exactly what our leadership in G2 grids reflect.
For some quick context, the G2 ratings methodology is based on algorithmically evaluating products and vendors based on aggregated data and reviews from the user community. Particularly around customer satisfaction, net promoter scores and market presence normalized by categories and segments. This unbiased, democratic voice of real users allows technology buyers to rise above the subjective opinions of a certain analyst and make the right investments into the future of their business.
Highest Rated Features
G2 reports Adobe Connect having the largest Market Presence among products in Webinar. 83% of users rated it 4 or 5 stars, 83% of users believe it is headed in the right direction, and users said they would be likely to recommend Adobe Connect at a rate of 83%. Read full report>
Adobe Connect for Webinars score 85%-90% in user satisfaction in all key evaluation criterion –
- Host Tools – Branding, Role based access, Recording
- Attendee Tools – Registrations, Attendee live chat, Polls & Surveys
- Post-Event Tools – Event Analytics, Attendee reports
- Integrations – Social Media Integrations and Software Integrations
Adobe Connect for Virtual Classrooms is highly revered by our customers for the following capabilities, unlike any other solution in the market –
- Engagement monitoring, brand-ability, persistent classrooms & room templates
- Intuitive backstage tools for hosts to closely control the user experience
- Learning Management System (LMS) integrations with Adobe Captivate Prime or your existing LMS
- Easy access to quizzes, interactions and simulations using authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate.
If you haven’t experienced Adobe Connect yet discover what it can do for you by signing up for a FREE 30-day TRIAL.